In my books, Pictorial Art Quilt Guidebook and Photo-inspired Art Quilts, I discuss how I make a pattern from my photograph using either Adobe Photoshop or Gimp. However, for those who are uncomfortable making their own patterns, I offer a custom art quilt pattern service. Start by sending me the image you would like to use at Leni@leniwiener.com and we will go from there.
What I will need from you:
- Your original photograph sent to me as an email attachment at Leni@leniwiener.com
- The finished size you would like your art quilt to be
- Any cropping or other adjustments you want made to the photograph
- After we discuss it and are clear on moving ahead, payment of $15 is made through Square
What you will get from me:
- Any cropping or adjustments to your photo (I will also make recommendations)
- A PDF of the pattern in exactly the same size as the art quilt you want to make
- A PDF of the original photo in the same size so you have a full scale copy to refer to as you work
It’s that simple!